Gamesfree123 is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors who use our site and applications.
1. General information
All features on the Gamesfree Site are available without the need for registration by Users. No personal data (such as email addresses and phone numbers) are requested from users. Gamesfree123 may collect certain electronic data (such as the User’s IP address, cookies or device ID).
2. Data collection and its purposes
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). The Gamesfree123 Site may gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that data may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
When your computer or mobile device contacts our web servers (for example, when you visit the Gamesfree123 Site), our web servers automatically collect usage information. Such usage information includes information about how our visitors use and navigate the Poki Site. It can include the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, browser type, and referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Site.
Traffic information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
3. Data Retention
Gamesfree123 may retain users’ data for the following purposes:
- To develop new features and improve the Gamesfree123 Site;
- To support subsequent customer service inquiries;
- To improve the safety and security of the Gamesfree123 Site; or
- Comply with our legal obligations.
We will retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary in relation to the purposes for which this data was collected.
4. Third party games
Generally, Gamesfree123 does not permit third party content providers to collect personal data about Users. However, if any personal data will be collected by a third party content provider, Gamesfree123 will contractually require that the processing of personal data by them in the context of a game complies with applicable data protection laws.
5. Lawful Bases for Processing Personal Data
If you are an individual in the European Union (EU), we collect and process data about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. This means we collect and process your data only when:
- It is necessary for a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your individual privacy interests), such as preventing fraud, improving the Service, and increasing the security of the Service and network infrastructure;
- You have consented to this collection and processing for a specific purpose;
- It is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations; or
- It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object. Some examples of our legitimate interests and the data being processed include:
- Network and information security (IP address, user/device ID)
- Customer Support and fraud prevention (email address)
- Improving our products and services (activity logs)
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time.